Monday, March 10, 2008

The one with where I got tagged

8 things I’m passionate about:
  1. music
  2. cinema
  3. theatre
  4. performing arts
  5. books
  6. jessica alba
  7. natalie portman
  8. rachel wiesz

8 things I say often:
  1. hello
  2. ambank group treasury, good morning/afternoon
  3. how you doing?
  4. you have waaaaay to much free time
  5. how do you like me now?
  6. all-righty then
  7. ggggooooaaalllllll!!!!!
  8. i'm always around

8 books I’ve read recently:
  1. fragile things by neil gaiman
  2. rules for the modern man by dylan jones
  3. anansi boys by neil gaiman
  4. the oracle by valerio massimo manfredi
  5. confessions of an economic hitman by john perkins
  6. the zahir by paulo coelho
  7. how to win friends and influence people by dale carnegie
  8. the game by neil strauss

8 things to do before I die:
  1. rule the world
  2. find the fountain of youth
  3. break someone out of prison
  4. star in my own reality show
  5. release a rock album
  6. make the cut for People's Magazine 50 Most Beautiful People
  7. repopulate the human race
  8. threesome with Japanese twins (yeah I know, I ripped that from Austin Powers)

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
  1. any beatles song
  2. any elvis song
  3. any u2 song
  4. any linkin park song
  5. any my chemical romance song
  6. i'd do anything for love but i won't do that by meatloaf
  7. sorry by buckcherry
  8. thks fr th mmrs by fall out boy

8 things I learn in the last year:
  1. how to score more wonder goals
  2. how to run an nfl franchise in madden 2008
  3. how to lead spurs to glory in football manager 2008
  4. how to blog
  5. how to use facebook
  6. how to have more fun at karaoke
  7. how buy adidas shoes for a one year old
  8. how to change my basketball mindset from having the need to score points to making highlight reel assists

No comments: