Monday, March 10, 2008

The one with my half cents worth

The General Election results are all said and done. While the results came to shock for most people, I part of he silent minority expected the outcome. By the way, I will remain silent till Amryl makes a run to become President of The Republic of Malaysia. As for the results, they had it coming.
I for one is glad that there are a number of youngsters making the presence felt and heard his time around. The so-called Gen Y is making its presence felt. Young guns from the professional background and know what is really going on. Finally, we have a voice. Something fresh, to replace the (how do I say this) about-to-expire faces. Hopefully this would a start for change in this nation. In the age of Barrack Obama, anythings possible. Also, the foreign media was having a field day with the results.
As for me, the past week still hasn't been good for me. After my futsaling performance last Tuesday, I suffered a slump for the next couple of sessions. Missed a couple of open goals during Wednesdays session. And my passing has been totally off. Well hope to get back on track. I believe its because the number of games I play a week (four sessions) is why my form is inconsistent. But for me, I have to play. I need the exercise and need to fill my time with something. And it helps take my mind off things. Maybe the key thing now is get proper rest after games. My body does not heal as fast as it use too.
Alright, now to log off and get some sleep.

No comments: