Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The one where Jalan Raja Chulan became Sungai Raja Chulan

I believe the weather we're experiencing is due to global warming. I can be scorching hot one minute and raining cats and dogs and monkeys for that matter the next. Anyways, we have been experiencing heavy rain these past few days. As a result, massive jams and flash floods in the city.
Well, there was a sight in front of my building. And sorry to say I did not take pictures. Reasons why I can't be a photographer. I never seem to capture the moment. So there it was, the road in front of my building became a river. A very Malaysian river due to the muddy colours. Some cars attempted to drive through the water only to get stuck in the middle. And some colleagues who's car were park in the basement rushed to see if their wheels were OK.
I believe this will be a familiar sight as long as these heavy downpours keep pouring. So I guess we can start doing our part by helping reduce the effects of global warming.
On another note, my futsal performance took a massive hit. My once-reliable first touch has deserted me. I can't seem to control the ball these past few games. And my passing precision is totally off. It seems that all aspects of my game has suffered. Even my off-the-ball movement is more statue-esque these days.
Final note, congratulations to Choo on the birth of your daughter.

No comments: