Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The one with the anger and hate in me

I believe a lot of you are wondering why so much anger and hate. As philosopher Lennon once said "make love, not war". And how a nice quiet guy like me has so much hate. Then again, I believe that's the case. I keep everything inside, and I'm practically a walking time bomb and will blow up anytime soon.
Maybe I should explain where all this negative (or positive) energy is coming from. As of late work really, really sucks. Been getting a lot of crap as well as more shit from people. Previously I try to remain calm and take it as a lesson. But now I believe its beyond that. I'm being made the scapegoat of everything. And slowly, I have a really short fuse. I am probably thisclose to snapping or worse, killing someone.
If you want me to explain all in chronological order, it would be one hell of a story which no one would be interested to read. Lets just say I've reach the point where I should actively explore other job opportunities. Besides, I believe I've worn out my welcome and not a lot of people like me. Guess I've achieved that in almost one year with Am. Guess the fact that "you give a little love and it all comes back to you" doesn't apply here.
Bit why all the anger and hate. I hate being made the scapegoat. I hate being called out for something I didn't do or in one particular case being wrongly advise on what to do. I hate people who take their own sweet time to submit their report resulting me to compile and submit the report way past the due date. I hate being blamed for everything, even for deals which are not mine. I hate the business banking unit. I hate the loans department. I hate the operations department. I hate being 'controlled' in karaoke. And the list goes on, some you might think silly.
As I mention earlier, I'm thisclose to snapping. And when that happens, cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war. And I'll bury anyone who gets in my way. Remember people, don't wound what you can't kill.

4 comments:

A RAY OF HOPE said...

Such rage, such emotions! A bit more and you'll be a dark and brooding figure chocking people from afar.

And since this near cry of war compels me, I present to you another wise philosopher, Robert Nesta Marley, sayings:

"What life has taught me
I would like to share with
Those who want to learn...

Until the philosophy which hold one race
Superior and another inferior
Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned
Everywhere is war, me say war

That until there are no longer first class
And second class citizens of any nation
Until the colour of a man's skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes
Me say war

That until the basic human rights are equally
Guaranteed to all, without regard to race
Dis a war

That until that day
The dream of lasting peace, world citizenship
Rule of international morality
Will remain in but a fleeting illusion
To be persued, but never attained
Now everywhere is war, war

And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes
that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique,
South Africa sub-human bondage
Have been toppled, utterly destroyed
Well, everywhere is war, me say war

War in the east, war in the west
War up north, war down south
War, war, rumours of war

And until that day, the African continent
Will not know peace, we Africans will fight
We find it necessary and we know we shall win
As we are confident in the victory

Of good over evil, good over evil, good over evil
Good over evil, good over evil, good over evil"

Peeps said...

there are two kind of people in this world.

1. gets angry and express his/hers agression verbally
2. gets angry but bottle it inside and one day it explode and decide to fucking shoot everyone

dude, kalau ko nak meletup tu ko bagitahu aku, aku nak lari sebelum ko tembak aku..hahaha..kitakan spurs nya fan! takleh ah tembak aku!

lastly..CHILL YO! heheh..

Maggie said...

Yup, its time for you to move on. Things will get better for you. Just remember don't let people step on your head.. its not good for your peace of mind.

P/s: Don't go and karoke with the "controllers" la... kills your karaoke mood. Go out with your kakis instead. :)

bad.clad.in.black said...

amryl - ur comment there shd be a post itself, sure u werent high when u posted that comment?

peeps - haha, no worries, spurs fans should always look out for each other

maggie - i do hope something is around the corner for me