Sunday, April 13, 2008

The one with Definitely, Maybe

Well I believe this post was suppose to come prior to the karaoke post. Then again, just like the movie, I'll work my way backwards. By the way, I watched the movie twice.
First of all its not your typical romantic comedy. Its not the typical boy meets girl flick. Still it does have a happy ending. Its more of a 'whodunnit' film, where the main character tells his daughter on how he met the mum. And the daughter has to figure out which one of the three ladies in his life is the mum. By the way the parents are going through a divorce, and the daughter wants to help her father find happiness.
A very lovely film if you ask me. Explains why I watched it twice. As for the connection and whether it relates to me in real life, I have no idea. The movie kind of tells the story that the right one has always been in front of you, except you just don't see it until its too late.
Another short post, guess I'm keeping it short and simple these days.

No comments: