Saturday, April 26, 2008

The one with 3-straight futsal nights

As the title suggests, I've been on the futsal courts these past few nights than by the time I reach home its time for my beauty sleep. I believe thats the first time I played 3 straight nights from Tuesday to Thursday. Not sure if it was a good thing that futsal Friday has been shutdown due to insufficient numbers. If there was, I believe I would have played 5 straight days as my Saturday group is ready to go.
Have to say it was well needed. Helps forgets issues plaguing me. The fact that I've been in entertaining mode since last Saturday's session really helps. The fact that one can add flavour to the game and make it entertaining is pleasing. Sometimes it not scoring or winning that counts. Its the fluid sexy-futsal movements that makes the goal more worth it. It may still count as one goal, but like they say in basketball, the hardest trick is putting the ball in the basket.
Sometimes I wonder why I can't translate my happy energetic futsal performances in real life. Its like after the game is over, life sucks again.

No comments: