Sunday, April 27, 2008

The one with the lazy Sunday

The day which I prefer to do nothing but sleep. After a long torturous week, its nice to finally chill and do nothing productive. After the week I had and the week I'm going to face (which I know its going to be nuts) I need to recharge.
Spent most of the day online, sleeping and reading. Its nice to finally be able to catch up on some reading with a clear mind. Also spent most of the day on youtube. Manage to catch the new trailers for the upcoming movies. Finally the cool movies are coming.
First of all, the entourage will go and catch Ironman. Should probably get the summer movies rolling. Followed by Indy 4 and Wanted. And I know it won't be out till July, but The Dark Knight will cap it all off. Most of all, really excited about
The Dark Knight.
What else did I do? Nothing else. Just total relaxation. Even though I fear for tomorrow.
The fact that today has been a lazy Sunday, I'm too lazy to even blog.

No comments: