Sunday, May 27, 2007

The one with Broadway Parodies Lah

After the events on Friday it left me pretty much drained and dazed as I couldn't get over the fact that 3 hours were wasted in that cinema hall. At least I had futsal Saturday and a play to look forward too.
I'm playing futsal again, as I'm beginning to enjoy the game again. Having fun and bringing sexy-futsal-back. Yesterday's game was very sexy. Nice fluid passing, movement and some brilliant goals and some Inzaghi-like flukes. I myself set the table by laying the assists and defense splitting passes. Didn't score though but had some misses which if went in would be on ESPN's Top Ten Plays of The Day. Was denied by the crossbar after some balancing the ball act. Great game overall and I hope everyone had fun themselves.
Later went for a play at Actors Studio Bangsar titled Broadway Parodies Lah with Hafizah and Jiji. Now that was a whole lot entertaining than that movie which shall not be named. Well its a parody of Broadway hits with a twist of Malaysia. Songs sung on Broadway with altered lyrics in Malaysian flavour. Also one of Hafizah and Jiji's friend was also in the play, Kyra Dani. The show was a barrel of laughs and good fun. The show ends next Sunday so for more info check out http://www.theactorsstudio.com.my/2007/04/18/broadway-prodies-lah/. Also check their blog on the link provided.
Anyways, despite the cultural influence (???) I've been exposed to (art shows, dances, theaters), I'm still the same rockstar.

No comments: