Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The one where I think I should really shave (and maybe a haircut)

Long time since I had a long title for a post. As it suggests, currently I look like a mess. Self image as of late has really taken a backseat. Mostly due to work and personal issues surrounding yours truly.
Since a lot has been happening I decided to grow it out and change to a more scruffier messy look. A far cry from the clean-cut boy band image. A lot of people have noticed and all have been asking whats the story. Just told them going through one of those phases.
I guess I finally realized that maybe its starting to look ridiculous. And probably wouldn't project a good image with my clients. So I've decided tomorrow morning I will revert back to the clean-cut image. Which probably is a good idea before people think I've joint a cult or something.
About the haircut, we'll see tomorrow if I have time. Usually go to those 10-minute RM12 places. Very convenient as I can go during my lunch break.
Before I forget, had a great futsal game last night. It was like infinity on a high.

1 comment:

Ib said...

think, if i'm a guy, my boss will ask me to be mr scruffyhead to look more like a designer. wore a dress to work and he said i'm being ridiculous trying to look proper.

i dont mind scruffy, there's a sense of masculinity innit :P