Saturday, December 1, 2007

The one with the karaoke and futsal

Finally the entourage managed to go for a karaoke gig. A long-awaited gig, which was held in Red Box Sogo, since Red Box Pavilion is way too pricey at night. We still rocked the joint no matter where its held.
Anyways last nights session was one of those sessions with minimal facilities. We only got a small room and it came with two mics. Not a good thing when the group consists of mic-hoggers. But we still manage to make do and have fun. As for me, I spent most of the night dancing, at least some form of body movement which isn't really called dancing. Still it was a good work out jumping around doing God knows what. Post karaoke we had drinks at Uptown. Just chill and chat till everyone was half awake.
As for futsal Saturday, it was a fun game. Good numbers as well as two balanced teams. Finally manage to find my groove but still had trouble finishing. But managed some hard earn goals as well as one gifted goal (thanks for the assist Farrish). Both teams played slick sexy-futsal but my team just kept hitting the post or missing by inches. A good enjoyable game.
Oh yeah, before I forget, my brother-in-law is down with chicken pox. So now he's at his mums in Klang to avoid my little niece catching the pox (does that sound right?). And also my little niece is also unwell.
I think tonight I might sleep early, since I slept at 4am and (somehow) woke up at 6am. Really lacking of sleep.

No comments: