Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The one with the post in tribute to Hazran's late brother

A different type of post today, but it feel a tribute is needed. One of my friends and futsal Tuesday teammate, Hazran (we call him Aaron) brother passed away this morning due to esophagus cancer. He passed away in Birmingham where he was seeking treatment while pursuing a doctorate in English literature.
Even though I have not met Aaron's brother at all or known him at all, I feel the pain that my friend is going through. He should be leaving the country as I post this to help his sister-in-law with the funeral arrangements. Even before today's futsal session kicked off we had a minute's silence and Al-Fatihah for Aaron's brother, which by the way is named Hazlishah.
Aaron sent me a link of a blog written by Hazlishah's wife, and I guess the last few post must have been hard to post, and especially the post where his passing will be posted. Feel free to read it (I haven't started reading it yet) and maybe we can learn a few things. The link to the post is here. Also I'll add it to my alternative reading list.
Al-Fatihah.

1 comment:

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

Al-Fatihah to Hazlishah.

He's special, thats why Allah jemput dia di bulan yang paling mulia. Kita doakan dia ditempatkan di kalangan kekasih Allah.

Good guys really do go first.