Thursday, December 6, 2007

The one with Across The Universe

Managed to catch Across The Universe last night. It's great when the cinema is just a 5-minute walk from your office (GSC Pavilion). I can actually catch the 6pm-ish shows to kill time while traffic clears. Hang on, I don't even drive to work.
A great movie to begin with. Seriously, whats not to like. Beatles music throughout the film, set in the care free 60s and guest appearance by Bono and Salma Hayek. You'll definitely be singing along to the popular tunes and just feel the 60s. I myself after the film went to buy the soundtrack. It comes in 2 versions, normal and deluxe. I bought the deluxe edition which comes with two discs with the cast of the film on the soundtrack. Also listening to the soundtrack while I post this (current track Strawberry Fields Forever).
All you need is love.

No comments: