Monday, January 7, 2008

The one where I bumped into my ex

The start of another 4-day work week. I love these short weeks. My voice recovered and so it was business as usual.
Anyways, bump into my ex-girlfriend of 3 years at the KL Sentral monorail station. I was leaving the station and she just reached the station. Ever since the split we rarely cross paths. Both living in opposite sides of Klang Valley and we both work heading towards opposite directions. Anyways it was good to see her again, just the friendly hello and short chit chat. The first thing she noticed was that I was 'wider' then she remembered. Guess its really that obvious. And as for her she looked great. I forgot to ask about if she is already married. She did mention once that she was getting married somewhere last year.
After parting ways, those memories came flashing back. Three years which I've erased somehow had a backup folder. Then I asked myself, why did I throw it all away? Then, I left it at that. No point thinking about what could have been. We both moved on with our lives and grew wiser and stronger from the experience.
Now to re-focus on the now.

No comments: