Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The one with no cool title I can think off (again)

As you can see I can't think a title that relates to what I'm posting. Well mainly its about futsal earlier tonight and some random life ramblings.
Well futsal Tuesday was great fun. I was in the groove and everything flowed swimmingly. My game tonight was full of well choreographed goals and brilliant playmaking. Been some time since I had a game where things just fell into place. Lost count of the number of goals I've scored and also assists made. But it was nice to get in the groove again.
Earlier at work I went through my appraisal. But it was more a kopi-ais and teh-o with my boss at the building's cafe. We kept it short and simple and very casual. We also discussed about a lot of things among them was that he thinks I should try my luck in foreign shores in either Singapore or Dubai. As he doesn't see much growth and also the fact that I'm not really tied down to anyone. Honestly if the opportunity arises I will go as it would be great if I could get a fresh start where no one knows my name (and also my past). I also told my boss that I want to try my hand in other products. However current market situation, the products are there but not the volume and yields. And he did mention I can get lonely if I move to certain desks. My current desk is probably the most fun desk in the department. And also I love the hours, allows me to have time to hang with my friends.
Alrighty then, I'm really running out of ideas. Good night and good luck.

No comments: