Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The one with no title I can think off

So 2008 is two days old. Lets just say it didn't really get off to the best of starts.
Anyways, I just want to post something (as well as a video after this) about what my boss said during lunch. He once attended and interview to enter a prestigious university in England. The interviewer asked 'If you had one power to make the world a better place, what would it be?'. When my boss asked me that in my mind I was thinking diabolical schemes which would probably destroy the human race. But his answer really hit me (and also the interviewer). The power to change people's attitude. Simple and deep., the world we live in is in its state today because of attitude. We can achieve great heights, if we change our attitude towards our surroundings. Think about it.
There you go, something to ponder.

No comments: