Sunday, January 13, 2008

The one with the paintball

Where to begin? Well for starters I'm falling sick again. Seems like I get sick easily these days. Then again it could be due to the Jekyll and Hyde weather we've been experiencing. That's global warming for you.
Tried my hand at paintball yesterday. It was a department thing which was a whole lot of fun. It was my first time plying paintball and when they mention pain and bruises, they weren't kidding. We played at Mudtrekker, somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Sungai Buloh. It was a natural terrain field and the rain did cause to place to be muddy.
After being briefed on the safety procedures we went on to play. I programmed myself to shoot anything that moves, since I had trouble seeing with my glasses and the face mask on (mental note to self, learn to wear contacts). Getting hit at was normal, as I was hit almost everywhere. But there was a scare, I got hit right at my Adam's apple and the hit flew my face mask off. Probably blanked out for a while. Thankfully I didn't suffer any serious injury (think I can still go karaoke if I want to). Also tried a 'Superman' moment. I tried to catch a pellet. Which was not very clever at all. All in all, had great fun.
I guess it will take a few days for the bruises to heal. But the mark on my neck really looks like a love bite mark. Not sure how the public will respond to that.

2 comments:

FairyGodmother said...

oooooo...

sexy love bite!

you know what? chicks dig it...especially when they see that you are eerrrr.. experienced.

so, anyone gave you the 'look' yet?!

bad.clad.in.black said...

haha, didnt know that, yeah, some ladies on the train gave me the cheeky grin