Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The one with the new year

Happy New Year fellow readers. I know I'm suppose to to a recap of 2007 post but just so no in the flow of writing. The creative juices just aren't flowing. Hope you all had a blast last night and all the best for 2k8.
So what about my new year resolutions? Hmmm...honestly I don't really have one, then again I'm not the guy who makes these resolutions. As I know it will be broken. Besides never really thought of one anyways.
Anyways, I don't know where this post is going. Well maybe I'll just write about my highlights for the year. Well 2007 was the year I've finally change my employers name. A huge relief when I finally made the move, as I wasn't getting any love from my previous gig. What else? I guess I managed to put together a highlight reel of futsal plays and goals, sexy-futsal-style. Too bad it will all remain in my head. Should really get ESPN to record our games. Something for the kids to learn. Can't really think of anything more at the moment (I do hope there's more). Maybe just not thinking straight yet.
As for 2007 lows, guess I could really list a whole lot of them. Stupid costly mistakes. Words left unsaid. And more costly mistakes and errors. And to think I should have learn from them.
Anyways, I'm now so not in the mood. So here's to a productive year.

No comments: