Sunday, January 6, 2008

The one with the first karaoke session of 2008 with the entourage

Well after some time, finally had a karaoke session with my beloved entourage (figure that's what we would call ourselves) after my last few sessions with different groups. It was good to rock the joint with them again. At least I know I have backup and not look stupid trying dance on my own.
Anyways the session was held to celebrate a few events. First of all Farrish-Ida's engagement, Shah-Faizah's new crib (wonder whens the housewarming?), the birthdays of Shahreza (28 Dec) and Ida (1 Jan) and also to celebrate the fact that Shahreza finally joined Facebook.
Well guess we rocked the joint again and I lost my voice in the end (a sign of a good karaoke session). Also after viewing the pictures, I realize I sweat a lot during karaoke. Guess you can say karaoke is now a form of exercise. Then again, you have to jump and dance at the same time. We belted out the usual tunes and some new ones like 1973, Potential Break-up Song and Selimut Hati. Even went Beatles-lesque for a while. Also the combo of Farrish-Shahreza-myself doing All For Love.
So that's three sessions for me in the past seven days. Think I might have to lay low for while (as if?).

1 comment:

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

u got me there.. i'm wondering when's the housewarming too!

and what do u mean lay low for a while?