Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The one with the course

These end of January and early February days are good. I'm attending a 2-day course till tomorrow, Flyday is Federal Territory day and I'm taking Monday off to watch the Superbowl. Then I be at work for 2-days before the Chinese New Year break. Its great to work in Malaysia, we get a lot of public holidays.
I've been sent to attend a course of Quality Customer Service. So far, its been fun, and its nice to get away from work and meet new people, especially when the majority is not from the banking line. A diverse group of people from all over Malaysia. Lets just say I'm having fun being free from the shackles of work.
On a musical note, I have no idea why all of the sudden I'm going operock. Been listening to Meatloaf the past couple of nights, especially I'd Do Anything For Love But I Won't Do That. Even listening to it while I post this. Guess another rock show is on the cards.



No comments: