Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The one when I left the building

Finally my career with Affin is over. I clocked out as an Affin staff for the last time. This is the first time I'm leaving a job to start a new gig. Hopefully it will be a better adventure and get my stall career back on track. Take my place in the altar of greatness and rule the world (cue : evil laughter and eyes turn evil red).
Well before leaving I went to visit some friends and say my goodbyes. Even though I'm moving a couple of blocks away I figured I see people who have help me a lot during my formative career years. A lot of names to shout out too, but you all know who you are. Thanks for all the support.
As I made my exit, I text all my friends that like Elvis, I have left the building.

1 comment:

binx said...

congrats buddy... u've finally made it to this day.. u know what? i left that same building exactly a year ago.. :D

good luck in AmBank ya!