Sunday, April 1, 2007

The one with the found graphic novels

A lazy Sunday for me. Was in my room the whole time alternating between youtube-ing, sleeping and reading. It rained the whole morning also.
As posted yesterday I was looking for my graphic novels. In the end I found out it was with Farrish the whole time. A huge relief there as I was running out of ideas of where to look in my room. At least I know its in good hands.
As I'm posting this blog I just got back from dim sum with Hafizah. She was on one of her 'driving-around' modes and ended up in around my area. Even though the dim sum joint is near my crib, Farrish introduced it to me. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't know where to find good, reasonably priced dim sum. I don't go out around my neighbourhood. Still unfamiliar with the surroundings and I think I've lived here for 6 years. Make that 5, minus my final year in college.
Tomorrow is Monday. The toughest day to go through (for me and Garfield anyway). I just hope the system at work doesn't do anything funny. If it does, its going to be another long week (until Friday comes along). Then again its always the case, isn't it?

No comments: