Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The one with 23

Went for the movie Number 23 starring Jim Carrey. A thriller flick. After watching the movie I started my own set of 23s. My birth date 29 June, 29-6=23. My time of birth was 1.10pm, convert to 24-hour clock is 1310, 13+10=23. The movie seats were B11 & B12, 11+12=23. The date I watched the movie, 23rd. The first visible plate number I saw at Coffee Hut is 977, 9+7+7 is 23. I counted the number of bracelets I own, I have 23. My car plate number has the numbers 2 and 3. Honestly I can go on but think you get the point. Don't want you all to think I have this obsessive compulsive behaviour.
Earlier in the day had lunch with Farrish and Hafizah. I figured since I'm on a long break might as well have lunch with friends who are not based around my office. We had chicken rice somewhere in Uptown. Then Hafizah showed me the koi fish pond behind her building. From my observation, the fish there are well fed.
Well I'm off to sleep now, hopefully no nightmares about 23.

2 comments:

binx said...

i went to see that movie last week and had obsessed over the number as well.. hehehe..

well u only see what u want to see kan..

binx said...

btw, u've been tagged!