Thursday, April 26, 2007

The one where I got tagged

I got tagged by my rhumba addict friend. Good thing it movie-related. Should be fun to answer.

Name movies that you have seen more than 10 times
Ocean's 11
Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars Episode 5 The Empire Strikes Back
The Lake House
Wicker Park
Superman and Superman Returns
Batman Begins
Spiderman 1 & 2

Name a movie that you have seen multiple times in the theater
Batman Begins (4 times, first on opening day, 2nd with my little sister and 3rd the night before exams and 4th when GSC One Utama opened)
Superman Returns (twice, first during RHB's premiere and second the day after my birthday)

Name actors & actresses that would make you more inclined to see a movie
George Clooney
Natalie Portman

Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie
Ben Affleck

Name a movie that you can do a quote from
Godfather "Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me"
Superman "Even though you were raised as a human being, you're not one of them"
Also the classic Pulp Fiction scene with John Travolta and Samuel L.Jackson regarding fast food in Europe.

Name a movie musical that you know the lyrics to all songs featured
Well use to know the songs featured in Disney's Aladdin.

Name a movie that you would recommend everyone to see
Well for flicks released this year 300 and Wild Hogs, also soon-to-released Spiderman 3

Name a movie that you own
Quite a number actually

Name an actor that started in another medium but has surprised you with his/her performance
None that I can think of actually

Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, which one?
Wish I have, but we don't have that in these shores

Ever made out at a movie?
That's too much information.

Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just have not yet gotten around to it
Stranger Than Fiction (and the DVD is just in front of me)

Ever walked out from a movie?
Once during Christian Bale's The Machinist (can't recall why though)

Name a movie that made you cry in the theater
Me cry???

What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Went for The Number 23 on Monday

What is your favourite/preferred genre of a movie?
Cartoons and comedy

What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Can't remember (my childhood memory has been wiped out)

What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Gol & Gincu (was conned into watching it by my Futsal Tuesday gang)

What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Pan's Labyrinth

What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
I'm afraid of horror flicks, don't watch them.

What is the funniest movie you have ever seen?
A lot to mention, but recently Wild Hogs, was laughing throughout the whole movie.

Hopefully I got everything, not as easy as I thought.

No comments: