Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The one with the short-lived futsal wednesday

Honestly as of late I've been way too lazy to post anything. Maybe the blogging fire is gone or maybe I have nothing interesting to post. It seems most of my posts are about futsal or friends. Nothing inspirational or anything of moral value or at least my fan-base (???) think and reflect on life. Maybe one day my posts would evolve into something that would hit you like cans of sardines.
As for now, just stick to the usual. Futsal Wednesday earlier was short-lived. Only managed roughly 5 minutes of playing time before getting whacked at the ankle. And it happen after i scored a fluke goal. My intention was to intercept a pass, but my first touch was way off and it ended up in the back of the net. They all count so I'll take it. Back to the injury, well me and the opposing goalie went for the same ball, we both missed it and his follow through got me at my right ankle. If you have to know it was very painful, knowing my ankle injuries history. The injury seemed minor though so I should be able to return to action for Friday's and Saturday's session. Just apply ice and I should be back better than ever.
Think I should apply bionics to my ankles. At least I be more durable.

No comments: