Monday, July 9, 2007

The one with another crappy Monday

Another Monday thrashing post. But this one has been building up so can't really blame the day. Just a coincidence. Then again everything that can go wrong will go wrong on a Monday.
Well today's events is not entirely work related but more in the lines of 'what the hell am I doing with my life'. You can say its purely based on emotion. I've reached the stage where I look back and reflect on what I've done. Have I really achieved anything?
Sometimes I wish I have the guts to drop everything and do something I'm more passionate about. Even better go to a place where no one knows my name. I want to get involved with sports. Since I'm already at or past the peak of my powers I guess pro sports is about 10 years too late. Maybe I can get into coaching. Train the generation of footballers or ballers on how to play to entertain.
I realize what I'm doing now isn't me. I myself don't really know where I'm headed. Guess the only reason I'm sticking around is money and the hours are pretty good.
I know I'm not doing a really good job of explaining here, but then again I am a closed book at times. Especially when it comes to issues within. Maybe in future I try to elaborate more.
Don't know if what I've said makes any sense. Guess its just one of those days.

No comments: