Sunday, July 1, 2007

The one with the day after my birthday

Been some time since my last post. Nothing really much to say as of late. Anyways, it was my birthday last Friday. Nothing really happen though on Friday, except a slice of cake from my office colleague.
The action played out on Saturday. After futsal, we had dinner at Johnny's at One Utama. Pre-event before the main event, Transformers. Dinner was with Farrish, Farah, Faizah and the two Shahs. Got a t-shirt as a birthday gift. The t-shirt read "Am 'not' Bank, therefore AmBroke". Cool t-shirt, maybe I should wear it under my shirt at work.
Then movie time. We were later joined by Hafizah and Mark for some transforming action. Overall movie was watchable, but being a Micheal Bay movie, he did drag it. Some scenes were not really necessary and sadly there wasn't much character development on the Decepticons. The movie focused a wee bit too much on the humans. Didn't really see all the robots in their glory, especially Megatron who only transformed into whatever he was suppose to be only once.
Also received a birthday gift from Hafizah. Got Kinokuniya vouchers, guess I should be heading off to buy books soon.
Well post-movie, thought we were going for drinks. Apparently they had surprise for me, karaoke. Yeah baby, another vocal-exercise session cum rock concert. Only Farah and Mark were unable to join us. Had great fun (then again, karaoke with the gang has always been a blast). Just wish they had more up-to-date songs, or at least some My Chemical Romance.
After karaoke, last event was some 'nasi-lemak' action somewhere near Kampung Baru. After that we all finally made our way home.
As I was driving, I was hoping my car would transform.

No comments: