Saturday, July 7, 2007

The one with Shah-Faizah's wedding

Triple 7 day today. Which is also the wedding reception for ShahFaizah. Congratulations to both of them on their joyous occasion.
The night before was the akad nikah ceremony. Which myself and Farrish attended, just to be there for Shah. Well he manage to go through the akad on the first try.
Today's reception is at Faizah's side in Bangi. Convoyed with Shah (the other one), Badrul, Jeff, Lan and his partner Lin (hang on, that rhymes). Farrish himself was the best man or in today's case the kipas boy. Something I believe he is kind of an expert by now. We all had futsal later, but somehow didn't take care of the food intake. I myself had two helpings as the chicken was so good.
There was a live band performance, and I was wondering why I wasn't asked to sing. But then again, I don't really know any wedding songs and I don't think My Chemical Romance would be appropriate for the occasion. We all hanged around until 3:15 as we had to go for futsal.
Now for some photos from the wedding reception.

Shah, Bad, Jeff, Lan & Lin
The Kipas-boy (Farrish) and the groom (Shah)
Shah-Faizah
Live band

Today's game was so much fun. Must be the chicken. Today's game was recorded and hopefully Jeff will pass the DVD next week. A lot of footage to use this time around (I know I still haven't uploaded the last video). And I scored a goal which would make ESPN Top Ten Plays of the Day. Good game all around, fun free flowing futsal with beautiful goals.
And if you all wondering when is my turn for the big day, how about 29 February 2009. The reason, the 29 effect.

No comments: