Thursday, July 26, 2007

The one with random ramblings

Where do I begin? My mind kinda messed up at the moment, so probably I be posting will probably not make any sense and wouldn't have any direction. Even I myself am not sure what I be typing. Guess I be going with the flow.
Well its been rainy season this whole week. Its a good thing when you are playing futsal as the outside temperature isn't like an oven. Usually when it rains during futsal, I seem to be more into the game and energetic as well as creative. Tuesday's session was a blast. We controlled the first half of the game with sexy futsal. But as the game wore on, the defence began shutting me down as well as fatigue kicking in, we lost control of the game as we didn't keep to the earlier sexy futsal tactics. But when my team was on fire, it was a joy to watch and be part of.
The rain has not help the past two nights though. I missed Wednesday futsal due to murderous traffic and missed my Thursday jog with office mates due to the falling water from the sky. Kinda feel inactive, two days without activity especially when I'm in my 'need-to-play-to keep-my-mind-off-personal-issues' mode. But maybe the rest has done some good, as fatigue has been a factor of late, probably due to work and stuff hanging on my shoulders.
As for my earlier post, I feel a whole lot better now. Told myself that nothing happened so just move on. Why get myself worked up about things that never happen.
This weekend my department is organizing a durian party at my boss's crib. Sounds like a whole lot of fun and probably another office activity without me jumping making noise (meaning karaoke).
Guess that's it for now. Should probably get some sleep soon. Thank God tomorrow is Flyday.

No comments: