Saturday, July 28, 2007

The one with The Simpsons Movie and fruits

Went for the Simpsons movie last night. Something different from the new-age 3D animation flicks. The movie remains true to their 2D roots which we all are very familiar to. The movie was a barrel of laughs and good fun. The length of the movie surprised me. It was roughly about 1 hour and 15 minutes. After all the 2 hours or 3 hours flicks, it was a nice change as my attention span isn't really that long. Overall a good fun movie which doesn't drag meaninglessly.
Todays events was more of returning to nature and revisiting the village roots. My boss had a local fruit fest at his house. When I arrived there was only durians though. He mention that the rambutans, mangosteen and pulasan had to be plucked from his in-laws house. Now that was the fun part. I was expecting tall trees for me to climb, but the trees weren't that tall and the fruits can be easily plucked from ground level. We had a good harvest of fruits and I think I ate way too much. Hopefully I don't fall sick and heaty.
Went for futsal Saturday after that. Still manage to run after all that food. Had a good workout and great sexy-futsal fun with the guys.
Short post this time around as I'm keeping it short and simple. Got some gaming to do after this.

No comments: