Monday, October 29, 2007

The one with all the open houses (to date)

Been some time since I posted anything. For once, I'm not blaming Facebook, but the internet speed. Ridiculously slow, and I've seen glaciers mover faster. Not sure whats wrong, but been slow since raya.
Anyways I've attended a number of open houses (both clients and friends) so I guess my 10 kilos lost has been added back to my body weight. So much for being the lean mean futsaling machine.
Quite a number of open houses but I'll just tell a bit about the more fun and interesting open houses. Well there was the MAVCAP open house, where I met someone very interesting. But I guess it just ends there as she didn't leave her business card but will try to find further business opportunities. Then ShahFaizah's open house which had a very modern twist. A mixture of both local and Western dishes. Then Hazeriq's open house which was done at a grand scale. Well his parents are planning to sell the house so I guess they invited some potential buyers. He even gave us a tour of his house and I wanted to try out his PS3, but it was being hogged by his relatives. And I just got back from MRB's open house. They are one of my clients who I'm quiet close to. So we just hang and chat till it was almost closing time.
Well one of the bosses did highlight something which I should really think about. He mention that I am a little 'old' and too late to get married. (By the way, for your info I'm on the wrong side of 20). By the time I get married I would have changed the 'big figure' and by the time I was my first born I probably be in my mid-30s. So by the time I want to plan my retirement, my kid would probably be entering college and still need financial backing. I was like 'damn, I really need to be some superstar tycoon or rock-god to ensure financial security'. Maybe I should really rethink my plans (like I had one anyways).
A lot more to write, but beginning to get sleepy.

1 comment:

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

how come u always forget to ask for a girl's number? u are wasting a lot of valuable time!

Dont get me wrong, i, for one, believe in all the 'if ur meant for each other, u'll bound to bump to her again' thing, but u gotta be more proactive man!

had farish not tought u anything?

hehe, anyway, dont rush it.. as my uncles in UB40 once said, only fools rush in..

when's our next rock session?