Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The one with the two futsal sessions

Well my last night on leave. I be back in the office tomorrow. Probably where reality will kick in again. And just as I was heading back to my Neverwinter Nights roots. Guess that will have to wait till the weekend. Anyways I just want to post about my two futsal sessions (last night and earlier today).
So futsal Tuesday returned yesterday. Most of the group still on leave so we manage to start early. We played in the newly laid out turf. And I have to say, it SUCKS. The ball moved slower, you can bend it like Becks and there was no room for sexy futsal at all. The pitch didn't permit us to play our usual game of fluid and crisp passing as well as banging in goals in a variety of ways. Somehow I still manage to bang in a hat-trick but nothing sexy about my goals.
As I post this I just came back from another futsal session, with the Saturday group. We all just felt like playing and maybe to burn off the holiday fat. This time we played on the un-resurfaced court. And it was a joy to play tonight. I was moving around with grace, scoring goals making plays and just running around like a headless chicken. Great fun and some cracker goals.
Oh well, early night for me tonight. Have to wake up early again tomorrow.

No comments: