Sunday, October 21, 2007

The one with more futsal and Earth 638

Well as of my last few games since raya, I'm having so much fun playing futsal. Had a great game on Friday and Saturday. Filled with skills, tricks and beautiful goals.
Maybe at the moment my mind is free from the shackles of work (since its still holiday mood at work, but might be different story tomorrow). Everyone would finally be back from the raya holidays so things could have a different outlook. But as for now I'm just enjoying the game. I'm having so much fun terrorizing defenders and scoring wonder goals. Also its a very good workout with all the running I do.
As for the Earth 638 part of the title, its the name of a comic shop in Atria where Kaleon's (futsal Friday teammate) cousin runs. Today Kaleon was manning the fort so I drop by for a visit. And may I say its a different kind of comic shop. The have a lot of old titles and also action figures and toys. He had a life-size Darth Maul on display and also Wolverine's exoskeleton arm. However both items are not for sale. Somehow reconnected with my interest in comics. But nowadays just follow the Batman and Superman titles. Other titles would be based on recommendation.
Now I have some reading to do.

No comments: