Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The one with another great futsal session

Oh no, another futsal post. Is my life really that sad? Haha. But for now I'm just having so much fun. And today we finally got used to the new surface. Which probably was why the game was so much fun.
Well with most of the regular first-teamers back and two balanced sides it was a great game in the making. As for me despite playing most of the game in an unfamiliar role, defence I still manage to create chances for my offense with a couple of defence-splitting passes. I still have a lot of joy making assists to scoring goals. Must be due to basketball mentality thing. I'm always looking for the pass, when at times I know I have a better chance at scoring. Also to Farrish (who played in goal), how we kept that ball out I still have no idea. But we'll take it. And we won by one goal (I think, wasn't really keeping track).
Ok, something else besides futsal. Finally paid a visit to Pavilion during lunch with my boss Huzey and colleagues Su Farn and Huzaila. But it was more of a J-Co thing as they all wanted to eat donuts. I made a pit stop at the Adidas shop to find myself a new pair of kicks. Unfortunately no size and looks like I have to go e-bay soon. Its not my fault, I woke up in the morning like this. Anyways as good as the donuts were, give me a double-choc any day. I'm more of a chocolate freak these days.
Ok, now I'm sleepy and probably need some rest after the game earlier.

2 comments:

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

hows pavilion?

anyway, during raya, my father got a hamper from a bakery called the loaf (not so sure about the spelling) in the pavilion. The bread and cakes are amazing! I especially liked the packaging. we should go there sometimes.

oh ya.. and because the loaf is owned by tun mahathir.

Unknown said...

i think the place is called lavender, and yes the pastries are nice
as for pavilion, a red box and gsc will be opening soon, so prolly a new joint for us to rock