Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The one with the unwell me

Well with a few days left in Ramadan I couldn't make it two full fasting months. Very unwell since last night before buka. Was vomiting earlier and I had a buka puasa with clients that night. Still went for the event, but couldn't eat much. So I thought I could sleep it out.
I was wrong. It continued to bug me once I entered the city and office. I seriously believe that the air-conditioning in my building is very unhealthy. Come to think of it, I always get sick in the office these days. And I'm not the only one. Most of my colleagues also are also infected. My boss has filed a complaint about the air-conditioning, but even after service, it doesn't make much of a difference.
Finally took my first MC in two years and 2nd overall since I started work in 2002. And guess today all my colleagues were happy to be rid of me since with raya around the corner they don't want to catch fever.
Anyways. I hate being sick. Oh well time for my medicine and sleep.

3 comments:

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

get well soon.. take medicine and good rest. wouldnt want to celebrate raya being sick now would u?

mmmm said...

take care.... u need a good rest and don't forget to take your medicine...
SALAM AIDIL FITRI...
MAAF ZAHIR BATIN...

p/s jemput le ke rumah..

Ib said...

have a speedy recovery, faisal :)

and happy hari raya!