Monday, October 15, 2007

The one with Hairspray

Finally managed to catch the movie Hairspray. It's kinda been on my 'to-watch' list for some time. And may I say it was totally worth it. One of those song and dance feel good movies.
Anyways, as I was watching the movie, my legs felt the need to just get up and dance. But I manage to resist as I don't want to create a scene in public. And then it hit me on how to out-do ourselves in our (hopefully) next karaoke session. Just break out into 60s dance moves. Not sure how that will turn out, but the idea is to just break out and dance and maybe carry a can of hairspray to get the hair right.
Also bought a book. Needed something to read. Mr Jones' Rules For The Modern Man by Dylan Jones, editor for GQ UK edition. So far an interesting read.
Well I'm on leave tomorrow and futsal Tuesday resumes as usual. Can't wait to grace the field and bring sexy-futsal-back.

No comments: