Thursday, June 5, 2008

The one with another short fuel post

I was suppose to post something else last night, but decided to go with the fuel post. And I was hoping of posting that today. But I'll save that for some other time.
Anyways, barely a day has gone and there are Facebook groups regarding the matter. Some even suggested how to save costs. Even had stories where some of my friends lined up for God knows how long just because they really needed to refuel. I had one friend who took pictures while waiting and posted it on his Facebook. Yes, he did have a lot of free time.
So what can we do to save costs? Well I guess its how we readjust our lifestyle. For me, I will still take the train to work. I you can tell when there are new faces to the train. As for flying to work, surprisingly I can't fly.
As for my futsal and karaoke. Well I think I still be actively involved in both, just depends whether my friends are still keen. And my gym membership, well don't have to worry about that, as I bought the gym for life.
What I believe I need to change (or cut down) is the money I spend on food. I admit I do enjoy my food and seem to not mind spending on it (which probably explains the sudden mass increase). So that means cutting down on dining in posh places and try to find economical places. Even though the local mamak restaurant will probably have increased their prices already.
Another thing I plan to do, is try to get things done in one place. Meaning if I do have to go out on weekends, just make sure I can a lot of things in one place. For example, if I do visit One Utama I can go to the gym, cinema, bookstore, eat and have coffee there. That should cover my weekend activities. Except futsal and karaoke we might need to start car pooling. And on workdays, just make sure I get everything done before going back.
Okay, time to get some sleep. Not sure if what I've been posting makes any sense.


2 comments:

mystichon47 said...

Hey.. why not try using our famous inefficient Public Transport to save cost ..haha ..

Peeps said...

ah bosan ah citer pasal minyak..baik kita citer pasal Dos Santos playing in White Hart Lane next season! woohoooo..sukses!!