Saturday, June 28, 2008

The one with the suprise birthday karaoke

Another long week. Another tiring week. Another week where I want to go on killing rampage. As the Fraternity code says "kill one, save a thousand".
Well as the first paragraph suggests, I watched Wanted last night with the entourage. May I say it was an action packed film, with hints of the Matrix. I believe those who read the comics would be disappointed as a lot has been changed in order to make it Hollywood. Among them was the costumes, as the characters were all portrayed in daily attire. Would have love to see Angelina Jolie in the cat-suit like costume her character dons in the comics. Also the movie really defies the law of physics. Unless someone can prove to me 'curving the bullet' is possible.
After the movie, it was suggested we head to the teh tarik place for post-movie drinks. Upon arriving, we were all "invited" to karaoke by a friend was was already there. Opening the door "SURPRISE!!!" by everyone. Even my birthday cup-cakes were lit. Well my birthday isn't until Sunday, but they wanted to do an early bash. So to Farrish-Ida, Shah-Faizah, Shahreza and Suraya thank you very much. I didn't see that one coming. Well planned.
As for the karaoke, well it was us being us. Rocking the night (or is that morning) away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so what songs did you do? I was hoping to hear a list of angry rock songs being performed by lads who smoked a cigar to make themselves sound like eddy vedda! Did you hire a karaoke player or had someone bought one? I've bought my own and my friends do take the mick out of my practicing but then at every house party i'm asked to bring it along, just in case the boys want to sing! I got my own CD done including pearl jam, nivarna and some ACDC.