Thursday, March 22, 2007

The one where I couldn't come up with a title long enough

Yesterday I found a friend of mine who happens to be my futsal Saturday first choice goalkeeper needs to undergo sugery for an injury he had November last year. He landed akwardly and suffered a muscle tear. Surgery was needed as the tear could not be join together naturally. He mention drilling and stitches are the order of the day. Surgery scheduled for June.
Also a client of mine had a freak injury also. I still haven't figured the mechanics of it so nothing much to tell. Suddenly futsal has reached extreme hazardous sports status.
Finally manage to watch the Pirates 3 teaser. In the end downloaded it from office. Looks pretty cool. Movie will be released 24th May 2007. For the movie-gang (those whom rely on me to get blockbuster tickets), keep that weekend open, the rest of Malaysia, make yourself unavailable. You probably have a wedding or some other function to attend.
A shout out to Dillan's new born kid. Baby boy weighing 3.35kg. He came into the world on Tuesday night, after I posted Tuesday's edition. Guess a future basketballer in the making there.
These past couple of days My Chemical Romance's song I Don't Love You has been playing on loop in my head. Heres a line that keeps playing in my head (but with no significant relevence) :
When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you like I loved you yesterday"

No comments: