Thursday, March 29, 2007

The one where I met the Robinsons

Went for Meet The Robinsons today with Hafizah. Last minute spontaneous decision, since both of us had plans for the evening. Managed to get good seats, and the cinema was not even packed. In fact I don't think it filled quarter of its capacity.
Movie was enjoyable and its one of those feel good movies. Which was well needed as its been a ridiculously long day. Thank God tomorrow's Friday. I'm not going to spoil it for you by spilling the beans. I say go check it out. The storyline predictable but its a Disney movie. They gave us Bambi remember.
Earlier in the day I went to MickeyDees for breakfast. Tried their pancakes (finally!). It was nice and filling. I was still full at lunch that i just had a Magnum ice-cream. Spent most of the lunch break walking around in Low Yat. Checked out PC hardware prices as I plan to build another 'Ultimate-Gaming-Machine' by 2010 (or earlier, budget permitting). I know its a long way off, but just wanted to see the 'I-gotta-get-me-one-of-those' hardware. All i know its probably going to cost me an arm and a leg. Any donations are most welcome.
Also scouted PSP games, but nothing new or worth playing. The problem with PSP games (besides the price) is that variety and choice is limited. For me, I look for games which can help fill time, challenging and with high re-playability. Mostly games that fit those specifications are sports game in street mode like NBA Street and FIFA Street. You can actually learn some cool moves to pull off in real life. Some of which I manage to pull off, but most of the time it resulted into a turnover. Guess its signs of my diminishing athleticism (if I had any).
So i guess we can dwell in the past or keep moving forward.

No comments: