Sunday, March 11, 2007

The one with the origami and no voice

Well yesterday (Saturday 10 March 2007) was a long day for me. As posted earlier I went for 300 and also the drama at A&W. Then got home, posted the blog and only manage 2 hours of sleep. Woke up played with my niece for a while who has a penchant for playing with my clorets like a rattle. Then later help out parents in the garden by mowing the lawn.
Headed to Mid Valley for lunch and also to check out the MAPEX fair with my friend. She was intent to buy property as she longed for a place of her own. She had quite a number of pre-requisites for her crib. Since you going to be tied with the long-term commitment, you should find one that fits all to make the investment worth while. As for me, I too would love a pad of my own, only unable to afford it at the moment. Hopefully something will pop up in the distant future, insyaallah. Well hope my friend finds a place soon with everything she wants with cherry on top.
Later had lunch at Manhattan Fish Market, ordered the usual Manhattan Seafood Platter for 2. It's the only thing I know to order there. Then bump into a junior of mine from SMTTDI and honestly I can't remember him. But hey guess SMTTDI-lians would know a fellow SMTTDI-lians when they see one. He too went to the property fair. He too said something which best is only known to the people at the table.
Headed off for my futsal Saturday after lunch. Still pretty much full, but eager to run wild. Good game, good work out, very sexy football also.
After futsal headed to the Curve for dinner and karaoke. Both ideas were decided at the 11th hour. Had dinner at Fridays. Just ordered the appetizers as me and my friends were pretty much full. Then while waiting for our food, the 5 of us decided to fill the time with origami. My mobile battery was low so I couldn't take pictures of our work. A friend said she will email it to me soon. As she didn't have GPRS and I couldn't figure out her bluetooth options. Well Rafiq made a boat, Fidah made a jet, Eke made a 'don't-know-what-you-call-it-thing-but-remember-playing-it-in-school, Hafizah the creative one made the box tray and also a shirt and me just wanting to spread the love made a giant heart. Will post the picture once I get the email.
Then went for another vocal-exercise session. Me still suffering from sore throat still went all out to rock the joint. I sang my usual numbers as they still not updated on the latest hits and also they don't have my theme song, Radiohead's Creep. Well I was pretty much out of it in the after the first 2 hours. Was back-up for the rest of the session and my voice is lets just say 'talk show on mute'.
It all ended early Sunday morning. Well that sums up my Saturday and early Sunday. Did I mention I only had 2 hours of sleep?

No comments: