Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The one where I'm posting this blog while waiting for Pirates 3 teaser to download

Whats with the long title? Actually I have a thing for long titles. Some songs actually have very long titles which somehow is pretty cool. For example Meatloaf's Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are or Panic! At The Disco's Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off or Fall Out Boy's I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me. I can go on, but you get the idea.
Surprisingly the wait for the Pirates 3 teaser is damn long. Must be the traffic. It is expected to be one of the must-see movies of the year, mainly because the cliffhanging ending in Pirates 2. Speaking of must-sees I bet the number 1 must-see movie for 2007 is Spiderman 3. Anyways, the plot outline for Pirates 3 is easy to figure out (it's a Disney movie, how hard can it be). The gang looks for Captain Jack Sparrow, unite the Sparrows and Turners, meet Sao Feng, hunt down the bad guys (I forgot their names) and somehow deal with the Kraken. That should be about it.
I played futsal earlier with the Futsal Tuesday group. The sessions was one of those well-needed sessions for me. I had a rough day at work and playing futsal or basketball is like my refuge. It helps me block out issues in my head. I can just run wild and be in my element.
Today's game was one of those feel-good games. I didn't score which continues my goal-draught for Tuesday's game. But came up with a few assists. Which is more of my game. If you are open, I'll find you and give you the ball. I like to play in the position where I can orchestrate the game. Played as goalie for a while. Made a couple of good saves and also let in a few easy goals, my bad. Had my moments though. Display a lesson in beating your marker with some fancy footwork and well as some shots on goal. In the end it was fun-open-free-flowing-sexy-futsal.
Crap, the teaser has yet to finish downloading and I'm out of ideas. Time for sudoku then.

No comments: