Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The one with moving earth

I recall during EURO 2004, a certain David Beckham missed a penalty which lead to his nations exit from the tournament. He blamed the miss on moving earth. The excuses people come up with nowadays.
Recently I too felt moving earth. I felt as if my building was shaking. At first I thought it was me, but when my other colleagues felt it. Which was a good thing, didn't know weather if it was my lunch making me feel wasted (but I am sleepy now). We didn't evacuate the building (don't know why) but carried on with our business. But if something were to happen just now, it would be a great time to find out if man can actually fly. Its the first time I felt this sort of thing. And my head is still spinning here. I have no idea how I manage to write this blog.
According to a colleague what we felt was the second wave, reported 6.1 on the rector scale. Previously during lunch it was 6.3. Here we thought Malaysia was outside the earthquake zone. Guess this is what they say 'a sign from God'. Suddenly I'm feeling very religious today.

No comments: