Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The one with the wasted wednesday

Wednesday, usually the toughest day for me to get by. No idea why, just one of those days and don't get me started on Monday, thats a different post altogether.
Most people look forward to wednesday, mainly because it's mid-week and the weekend just around the corner. Seems like we got over the 'hump' for the week. Quiet true, but for me I don't see it that way. Can't explain and lets just leave it as one of those un-explainables, similar to the excuse "my dog ate my homework", I never got that one.
Well only two good things happen today, but allow me to explain the wasted part of my day.
Let's begin with my train ride this morning. I stand in the train since I know I have to give up my seat due to my youth. And if I'm unlucky (like today) there will be one guy who has the need to stand in front of me when there's plenty of space. The @$#0le was taking up my space just because he had the need to be air-conditioned. Well lets just say I'm not the only guy irritated by this guy and he blocks the whole air-cond pathway. It's kinda hard to explain the settings, but its just irritating because this guy only thinking about himself. People around him have to compromise their balance so he can rest his arms as if the train was his. One of the guys in my 'to-force-choke' list.
Work today relatively mundane. Market crash so no active trading by my colleagues in fix-income desk. As for money desk, it was routine a.k.a. altogether now 'BORING'. This could be the cause of frustations at work as of late.
Then the journey home. I arrived at Kelana Jaya at 6.60pm arrived home at 9.30pm. I was suppose to play futsal with futsal Wednesday group, but that went to hell. I was greeted by a massive crawl inside the car park and also on the LDP. I had no idea what happen. So decided to kill time at a mamak nearby. After finishing my snack I thought the traffic would clear, and boy was I wrong. Then figure it could take a couple of hours and with my PSP battery depleted I got back on the train and headed to Digimall at Section 14, Petaling Jaya. Just browse around for games and software. Then had honey lemon tea at a kopitiam in the building. Already deprieved of my futsal session I was stuffing myself with more food. Forget to mention it was raining and I was walking and singing in the rain. Read some PC mags at the kopitiam, and figure to upgrade my computer to the 'latest-ultimate-gaming-machine' would cost me an arm and a leg. Only got back on the train when I figure it should be clear in KJ by now.
Before reaching my car, traffic at the car park was held up for a while, a tow-truck had issues. I was too far to see what happened. I told myself if by the time I reach my car and traffic was held up I probably unleash my force-choke powers. Good thing it moved before I reach my car.
Got in my car, and headed home. Luckily nothing happen on the way back.
So you have to be asking yourself two things. One, whats the wasted part? Well to me it's just wasted, don't ask me to explain. Besides it goes well with the day. Two, why all the force-chokes? Well, if you haven't figured out who's the bad clad in black is then you would have trouble understanding why.
Oh yeah, the two good things that help improve my spirits. One exchanging smiles with one of my 'favourite-people-on-the-train-even-though-we-never-spoke' and e-mails received today from my favorite friend. Yeah, these small things mean a lot to me. So much for the bad clad in black.
If none of the above events make sense, my bad. My mind pretty not much focused when this post is posted.

No comments: