Sunday, March 25, 2007

The one where I just realized I've been blogging for a month

Time does fly doesn't it. I just realized that I've been blogging for a month already. I took some time to read my earlier posts. I realize that I've grown as a blogger, there is some form of evolution in my posts. From the 'one-liners' to some form of readable material. I myself couldn't believe I'm blogging. Maybe the bug caught on after reading some of my former SMTTDI classmates blogs and also Mark Cuban's blog (owner of NBA's Dallas Mavericks, check out his blog on one of my links). When I first started I had no idea what I be writing about. In the end as you all have read its just about me, myself and I. Which is pretty much the theme. And if you notice that the post titles are similar to the TV show Friends.
First of all, birthday shoutouts to Cher and Shane. At least this year I remembered your birthday this year Cher. And Shane, I just met you so I'll just believe the age written on your cake.
Today was at Ikea-Ikano-Curve-Cineleisure-Tesco. The walk was pretty good exercise. Helped out Hafizah with her Ikea shopping. Good thing we went early, as it was the Ikea sale. Some of the items on offer were tempting. But I resist the urge to shop, as I wouldn't have much use of the items anyways.
After Ikea, Hafizah went off to another appointment (vocal exercises). I went to Borders in search of reading material to read on the train tomorrow. Bought a book titled 'blink' by Malcolm Gladwell. Some friends were talking about it last night so I figure I might as well give it a read. Its about the power of thinking without thinking.
Then ended up at Cineleisure. A lot of events happening there. Outside Cineleisure they had the Champions League trophy on display. Manage to snap of photo of it (without me in it though). Inside Cineleisure I think the Cheerleading contest just finish and another event took place downstairs. They had a Panna-KO showcase going on. Would have loved to play but I did not have the proper footwear. Great skills on display, maybe can try pull it off during futsal Tuesday. A brief definition of Panna KO as follows :
  • Players battle it out in a 6m x 6m football cage. Panna KO is a variation on football, invented in Holland, where the main aim of the three minute game is to beat your opponent by performing a nutmeg – kicking the ball between their legs (Panna) or by scoring more goals. It really gives a player the chance to show the flair and demonstrate the skills he picks up off the pitch. Panna KO is a great new variation of football - it really teaches the importance of close control and individual skill.
Went home after finding out tickets for Mr Bean' Holiday was fully booked for the day. Later at home, was IM with Farrish. We realized that its been ages since the original coffee hut gang hang out altogether at Coffee Hut. It's been a while since the 3 F's and 2 Shahs went out for drinks. Farrish and I suggested a get-together soon. Will shoot emails for that.
Well as you notice my elaborations skills are minimal. Think its the mood and mode I'm in. Oh yeah, one last thing, I went for a haircut today, just felt like chopping it off due to certain reasons which will not be elaborated for now.

1 comment:

binx said...

one month eh?
that's great, buddy...

see.. it isn't as tough as u thought eh? looking forward to more entertaining or even senseless read in the future..

blog on!