Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The one with the zombie

Short title today. Hope you enjoyed the video posted earlier. Took me some time to figure how to link the video, but managed alright in the end.
Yesterday I had penne carbonara for lunch. After lunch my whole body started to itch. Went to the gents to check and there were rashes all over my body. Went straight to the clinic after that. Doc suspected allergy, but I'm not really allergic to anything. I avoid seafood though because it causes shortness of breath. The doctor suggested an injection, but i figured I be okay with lotion. Then when the doctor mention that it has spread to my back then they had to resort to an injection.
After the injection, the need to scratch the itch was gone. However the side-effect of the injection in drowsiness. Once the dose kicked in, I really felt like nodding off. I still went for my futsal session later that night. Had an awful game. My mobility was like half speed. Managed a couple of goals and assists, but overall lousy performance. Figured it must have been one of those games.
Today at work until now I'm still feeling the effects of the dose. A lot of stories to tell about work today, but I'm saving it for a later date.
Played futsal just now also, and still moving at half speed. I'm beginning to wonder how strong was the dosage given. I know I'm suppose to like doze off but part of me doesn't want to sleep yet.
Speaking of sleep, had a weird dream couple of nights ago. I dreamt I was in an asylum. A friend of mine interpreted the dream for me. According to her review, I guess she was spot on (again I didn't elaborate). Something I'm saving for later. You are now probably wondering why I'm saving stories. Friends close to me would know, as for the rest of you, you'll find out soon enough. Even have a great title for it.
You would also be wondering about the zombie part. Well the way I've been these couple of days seems as if I was zombiefied. Is that even a word?

No comments: